Wednesday 15 January 2014

Looooooong Overdue notice....

 Hello awesome people! How are you all doing? Happy New Year!
First things first, I sincerely apologise for not taking the time out to notify you of my return to my first love. I'm sorry I let things go on with this side chick for too long, i'm however not sorry for the blessings and remarkable posts and followers this relationship brought about.

So, i've moved on, being doing great and blogging fairly regularly at www.lizzieebunoluwa.wordpress.com . Kindly forgive my tardiness and hurry to subscribe for notifications. Awesome place to be!

I look forward to your visits. Trust me, your continued visits and referrals here that soared my blog stats, months after I hadn't published a single post didn't go unnoticed. It warmed my heart a great deal! The posts here may or may not be moved. Either ways, feel free to drop by and revisit old posts if inclined.
Thank you again, very seriously! *bear hugs*

Bless your dear hearts!


May your lives be resplendent!



Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...