Sunday 7 July 2013

Baby Steps.....

  .... .Okay!...Hello Blogsphere!..
  Time check:3:50am ....whoosh.... *rubbing palms*..And she got here at last...yaaaaay!..almost can't believe I finally did it!...
I crossed the first insurmountable hurdle of fear,doubt and unfounded insecurities..whooooooo-hooo...*cartwheeling*...
I'm sure by now you can tell l 'm a shouter by nature...lol...
  Welcome to my virtual lounging zone ...I do hope that this journey you are making a conmittment to embark on with me be characterised by hearty laughter,hope,goodness,blessings,lessons and all that pertains to life and godliness till they are flying off the charts..                                      Here's me expressing Faith in God and in me to complete this good work of spreading His cheer in all forms imaginable.....and then some...until the perfect day.
Shout-out to all the amazing bloggers whose blogs i s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ follow and whose works have thawed me out unwittingly and gently at that.
God bless you all.
Have a fabulous beginning of the week.Cheers!!!!!!

*s̶k̶i̶p̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶*...*curtsies and sashays*

Lizzie.....

2 comments:

  1. Blogosphere just got that much more interesting- now that you're here.
    We would throw a virtual welcome party but you're on blogspot and the wordpress-ers may just be feeling lazy. We're the life of the parteey, you see :-p
    It's funny how what the Yorubas will call "omo ounje" sounds almost cool when flipped to "unabashed Foodie" :-)

    Anyways, I'm excited you're here, heartwarming first post... I'm sure by now you can tell I'm a big fan of this blog, already.

    Dish it hot, sugar. Bring it on! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...my head swells from your encomiums.I celebrate you my very own fan club chair.God bless you darling...
    You just get out your chinaware for Papa's worldfamous meals..you know how it is now..
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...