Monday 8 July 2013

Note to self

Hello everyone!

Blogging is not jonzing O!...and no i'm not complaining..I realize it requires discipline,dedication and some t̶r̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ old-fashioned zeal to keep it going.
I could akin it to a baby,first,(s)he is born,nursing ensues,weaning occurs and development is measured...its always one step after the other...
   Child care-givers have to decidedly be a step ahead, from making simple decisions bordering on clothing,feeding etc to seemingly consequential ones like choice of schools,form of education and spiritual orientation...hmmm..i'm really feeling like a sage right now..Shuo!See me moving deep stuff o!...lool..pay me no mind.
  I'm inclined to child development because I recognize how impressionable they are and how important any form of socialization would go into determining their make-up and behavioural patterns...Yeah-yeah..i'm a sociologist...Couldn't resist it.*shrugs*
   Sincerely though,I realize the step of faith I just took by starting this would not go undisturbed by the ever present fear or worry of "What would I blog about?" or "What's next after this"...So i think I will set some ground rules for myself...
Rule no.1-fear not
Rule no.2-fear not
Rule no.3-fear not ...get the point?
 I know my story is different from everyone else's.Infact, every writer has got a flair that sets him/her from another so I would move at my pace,be conscious of pressure and by Grace channel it positively rather than give into the temptation to quit when I feel unable or incompetent...

Note to self:Stop to find d Pace @which God created you to run.Run YOUR race RIGHT (without distractions)&ENJOY d WIN! I Cor 9:24...Fix ur gaze on d referee.
 
 In addition,by personality,i put my hands to the plough and generally burn out.so here's the part where I would also learn to stop&smell the roses,enjoy guest posts and have fun with this rather than the project-like disposition i'm likely to give it.
This is already sounding like an exciting opportunity...offering me a chance to learn from differing perspectives especially on issues that i get on my soapbox about...Y'all m̶u̶s̶t̶ can join in my musings by way of engaging comments...No ghost followers abeg...Let's do this together.
  Bits and parts of my life would get a necessary breather from the closed-up prison they've been incarcerated in.Thank God!...
By consequence,I would begin to live the full and free life He desires me to.
I'm gonna rely on the giver of the gift because the thing that gives life to a thing sustains it...

Dear God!Here's the Part where we officially commission this blog by the provisions of the Father,the finished works of Christ and the current,ever present ministry of the Holy spirit to fulfill its purpose...Amen!
*cuts ribbon*

P.s:See wetin person wey dey fear don write already...smh@myself.

Thank you all...Stay inspired.
Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...