Tuesday 30 July 2013

Upcoming and Ongoing Gist

 Good day fabulous people!How are you all doing?Shout out to students affected by the strike...This too shall pass...Amen.
  In other news,I put up a post on Sunday on my wordpress blog.Do leave a comment as you check it out here http://lizzieebunoluwa.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/i-know-the-god-love/              
  Moving on...I am honored,happy, exhilarated,joyful,proud,tumbling flipping excited and did I say joyful?..I'll explain;
w̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶l̶e̶n̶d̶e̶n̶c̶e̶
I just signed up for my first blogsville project.This laudable project is from the world famous Fab Sister's Blog..Check http://t.co/F024K2QF1i.
Yaaaaaay me!...
    Let's do this people!.....1,2,3...Action!

The Message translation of the Bible leaves me speechless each time undoubtedly but its spin on Ephesians 5:4(b) is totally amazing.It says,
  "Thanksgiving is our dialect".
  I was reminded in my spirit about this scripture when I started doubting my ability,availability of reasons to be grateful and the huge commitment required for this blog series.I mean,what would I blog about for a whole month biko?*insert bbm shocked smiley here* I had jejely decided in my mind to ignore Eziaha's call for interested bloggers&enjoy people's posts.But God has a sense of humour because when she pinged,I knew I was so gonna be a part of this.lol..
   Well,Here I am!... and what's most amazing is,I sense that this would be a journey on which my S/O(The Holy Spirit of course) would have a fun time teaching me to be sensitive and thankful for even the smallest of mercies(I doubt that there are small mercies though).He will teach me to THINK in order to THANK.
   Its gonna be an unending training session till my proficiency in this dialect of Thanksgiving supersedes the normal language of our culture.You know how exclusive,intimate and an important part of ethnic identities, dialects are.
   So,I choose to interprete this as a grace enabled invite to speak the dialect of the Kingdom.Whoooo-hoooo!Isn't it amazing?...Where I would once groan&murmur like the Children of Israel,I would lift my eyes in Gratitude for overwhelming Grace.
In summary,i'm so gonna grow.You better do too.
  Come August 1st...the series will begin...*drumroll*
I pledge to put my gratitude post up every day b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶E̶z̶i̶a̶h̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶m̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶

So help me God!

Don't forget to stay resplendent in the Light of Christ our Daystar!

P.s;I've been writing a number of Reality Series posts in my head...hehehehe.
May God hasten the journey from my head to my fingertips.Amen.

#Okbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...