Thursday 18 July 2013

He did it again!




Hello y'all!
     .I hope your day was as beautiful as mine,I ran a couple of errands and met up with friends I hadn't seen in awhile.Exciting!I tell you.
 So I'm gonna share the unnerving yet profoundly reassuring confirmation I received about my blog today.I got talking with a senior friend and in the course of ribbing each other and generally having a good time,he asks me if i had a blog supposedly out of the blues (because i've come to learn nothing happens by chance).I slowly replied in the affirmative.Turns out he knew by way of revelation.
  He pointed out several noteworthy lessons:
-"God gave me this mind(crazy,frightening&profound as it is) to bless people not for myself"
-This blog is a gun and a gun can either be handled for good or bad depending on the person in whose possession it is.He likened the consequence of my posts to its readers.
-There are many bloggers,my blog however is different and is being weighed on a scale because its message will reach and affect billions with the mission to emancipate and empower.
-What I say or choose not to say is being weighed.I am held accountable by God for my return on His investment.
-Results from obedience by faith regardless of the way things seem is only further aided by the volume of instructions i hear.Thus,I have to pay attention to detail and condition my mind to receive these instructions.Its like tilling the ground in preparation to sow.                          
     This message encouraged me to believe in the reason behind the blog,the one whose reality is being expressed through this platform and His unlimited,un-monotonous(is that a word) ways of providing the message from humorous situations,truths in church to interactions with people....and then some.
       The calming realization that its His words not mine(consciously or no).every jot regardless of how its expressed(a story,an account or illustration) is breathed on by His life-giving spirit for a purpose.
  I'm gonna say truthfully that I  struggled with having a fun-loving,jolly blog,following the trail of bloggers who blog about exciting gist,I mean the stuff reality TV shows are made of as opposed to staying committed to broadcasting this one all-encompassing message-JESUS...There I said it!...phew!
   I'm learning however that staying true to the calling of expressing my default which just happens to be God's reality pays handsomely mehn! I mean Reality as in 'what really is' not what should be or our biased facts&figures based on experience.
 I happen to be a very shy,private person and doing this would undoubtedly cause me to open the veil. I imagined(FYI,i've got an over-active vivid imagination) the image or picture people would have of me and my message,I even got scared at my ability,readiness and if the audience would come and how I would remain on top of my game....
   Guess what?I got the answer.
No worries.Yes, its that simple.There's such ease in God like one amazing,favourite pastor of mine always says.So,here's what i'm gonna do,I will stay in the refiner's fire till He sees His reflection in me and enjoy the experience while i'm at it....
Why?...'Cos He who has begun a good work(me&my blog) will complete it till the perfect day.
   Does it get any better?Oh yes,it does,you even get a part of the goodies....The benefits/blessings that make rich,causing every follower to come into his/her wealthy place abounds here...
   I just pledged(incase you were wondering) to be faithful to my part of the bargain of this phenomenal,mind blowing expression of God...Rest assured though,God is able to make all GRACE abound that having all sufficiency always,I may abound unto all good works.Isn't that faith-filling?
Yes,it is.
   You don't need a second invite,stay tuned to the rhythm of God's resplendent reality!

And oh, my title was referring to God,He has a remarkable way of speaking to me( by way of emphasis)

P.s;The Reality series I talked about will still come.Don't give up on me yet.He hasn't.

Stay resplendent!...*dazzling smiles* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...