Wednesday 17 July 2013

Todayyyyy!!!!!

Did the smile work?...admit you've forgiven me already....




Holla blogfam!
...I think its easier to deceive myself with the excuse of my modem acting up as the reason for not putting up any posts lately...*points finger @Etisalat*...rather than blame my lazy bones...*ignoring yimu's* .
Never mind the fact that i've been lounging all day.taking pictures with webcam .thanks to the asuu strike.
Seriously though,i wish there was a device to copy the posts in my head and update my blog..Methinks technology sure has a long way to go..*sighs*...The travails of a blogger!...lol..
....Oh well,moving on...Am I the only one who dislikes rain?*scrunches up nose*...It always,always dampens everything....mood,ambience,plans.....Its raining lions and tigers here this afternoon...I'm not even going to complain about how the direction of the rain messes up my 'kitchenette'...er..I just did...*shrugs*
Has the rain showered you yet at your end?I hope so not...
     Ranting over,i stopped by to inform y'all of a new development.I would be beginning a random series post tailored after the tagline of my blog which is to express God's reality.These posts would be updated as they are ex pounded to moi....Reality as in,what really is based on God's perspective and not our facts or opinions.
  Watch this space people!..and yes, some of it would threaten long held orientations...Comments,perceived clarifications and founded opinions are welcome...Lovingly expressed too...

Coming right up....REALITY 101-The first in the series...Spread the word!Don't keep it to yourself...*winks*

Stay functioning in God's reality!
Cheers to a cool evening!


Off to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...