Thursday 18 July 2013

REALITY 101



Yaaaaaaaaay me!
Its finally here...*clapping hands*
    Amazing,Inspiring stuff's been happening in my walk with God of late and I decided to share.Lessons that leave you awestruck at the breathtaking God we serve. So the recurring message this past couple of weeks(not by chance I tell you)would form the content for this post.
  Er...I still attend a remarkable fellowship in school that's been the channel through which God's orchestrated my growth and blessings in the things of the spirit . The Vessels of Honour Foundation is the place to be!...Well,this past few services,former pastors came visiting and were of immense blessings to us.

 

Overtime,I realize one unmistakable way God speaks to me,He reiterates...If there's something He wants to tell me,he just emphasizes in such clear instances and at different times and from different sources...Take for instance,He's teaching me to give and i'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept,for the rest of that week,every conversation I get into or service I attend or situation that pops up would center on giving till it sinks home.I just know without a doubt that God is speaking when I see this pattern...*shrugs* and so I am learning to be sensitive and live from the inside out being the spirit that I am.
    You know its pretty easy for us Christians to know too much for our own good,become so 'deeeeep' in spiritual things that we forget the core essence of our faith...."save Jesus and Him crucified"...That Jesus is the Love of God to us..(John 3:16) and believing in His love and esteeming the work of redemption is key to coming to the knowledge of the truth.All you need to do is believe in Jesus.(john 14:1 even says believe in Christ as you've believed in God-One and the same)
 Infact,in the words of my pastor,"Christianity is basically a lifewalk of learning and understanding what happened at the cross,the sacrifice,the death,burial and the resurrection"...
    I mean,the beginning and end (author and finisher) of our Faith is Jesus.That's as simple as our message gets...Jesus and all He represents is the center of our faith,the framework on which everything hangs.He is the provision of the Father towards us,the finished work and the center of the current ministry of the Holy spirit..Did I hear a shout of praise?...
  The be-all and end-all of my post is,I got revitalised by God's life-giving word and you can too.The Gospel of Grace that leaves me speechless at the expression of love unconditional.The word of God is new every time regardless of how long you've heard it.Reminding ourselves,Revelling in and Meditating on is key to staying renewed.

Highlights for Reality 101
1.Believe in Jesus.He is the way,the truth and life in its bestest form..It doesn't get any better otherwise.
2.He loves you,has loved you and would still love you unconditionally.
As a matter of fact,He is interested in you.Chai!I don't think you got that...I'll repeat nicely...
HE LOVES YOUUUUUU!!!!! Clear?
3.He did what you could never do for yourself...totally super-duper package!...Have you ever been caught by those lastma or road safety officials?Imagine,your car is being towed away or you are being arrested and can only be bailed with the sum of N50,000,imagine further,that home and abrod,you don't have that sum in your accounts.As you mourn your fate,someone appears on the scene,pays the fine,takes your place and demands your release.
Tell me, what emotions would course through you there and then?Joy,Disbelief,Shock,No words?..Well,guess what?somebody done already paid for your wrong.
JESUS TOOK YOUR PLACE,PAID FOR YOUR WRONG AND DEMANDED YOUR RELEASE.
The bow on the package just about kills it all,He made you RIGHTEOUSNESS.
So God looks at you and sees Jesus,righteous,holy,perfect and guileless.Its no longer about what you do but whose offspring you are.If you join the camp of the Last Adam whom God put all sin on(past,present and future) and judged eternally because He can't judge twice...#Law of double jeopardy, you are saved eternally from every condemnation..."There is therefore now no more condemnation(none at all) to those in Christ Jesus.
4.You have been made spiritually alive in Christ Jesus and dead to the sin nature because by believing in Him and the light of the gospel that has shone on your heart,you are free from the consequences of being an offspring of the first Adam.
Liberating isn't it?...
5.Your spirit has been made perfect forever.1 cor 6:17.
6.Because you've been quickened from spiritual death of sin,raised with Him at salvation and seated in heavenly places,Heaven isn't your reward for doing good.Its your Home....You don't go to heaven for living right.Its not your first time there.You've been living there all along.Its HOME!!!!...No one rewards you for going home now...

I have to stop here now..Would continue..Please feel free to drop comments, questions etc...
I know this has blessed and revitalized you same as it did me. Please share with a friend.Its our responsibility as crusaders of the good news to let everyone know this mind blowing love of God in Jesus.

Stay resplendent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...