Thursday 11 July 2013

My BIGGGG SOAP BOX


Gosh!..Okay!Post alert!!!...I intend to fume..just dodge the fumes and get something...
   Where do people get off thinking they can victimize other individuals just because....
Who died and made you God exactly?....why does injustice thrill some people?Don't you know there are natural principles of sowing and reaping?...why would you purposely and knowingly frustrate another person because you have the power or authority to?...
   Where does a man get the impression that its His right to *show a woman pepper*, undermine a woman's esteem or worth?
And the one that gets my gall? So-Called Christians who give Christ and Christendom a bad name by deliberately expressing all but love to other people...i mean a christian who was forgiven by Grace he can never work enough to earn,justified and made the righteousness of God? Sometimes.i think it wouldn't hurt for God to show some people small dry pepper...
  For the love of Noah's ark,you were placed in that position of authority for a purpose and positive at that...What pinched me a little is I'm supposd to love someone who seeks my hurt and pain...Vengeance isn't mine you know....Why can't we all be intrinsically good to each other?
I got on my soap box a couple of days ago and wrote this when my friend recounted the troubles she's suffered at the hands of her project supervisor who should use her wealth of knowledge in guiding her as she undertakes the mandatory final year project in partial fulfillment of the award of degree in tertiary institutions...I couldn't wrap my head around the bold,clear threats she made and her openly declared plans to frustrate my friend. While i'm trying really hard not to look at it from the perspective that she might be a witch(methinks only witches are deliberately&openly wicked) I think it boils down to lack of value and respect for an individual. You don't consider the person worthy of your attention and service and so you victimize.You forget you once passed through this stage and someone was good to you or you probably won't be where you are...You forget you or your children would need help yet you take pride in your meanness....Haha!...More's the pity meanie!..Karma,they say is a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶very righteous in serving people meals
  I know you couldn't answer the afore-hurled questions but really, how hard is it to show consideration for the next fellow?Answers anyone???..
 Why do we get so comfortable with the status quo that when someone does the right thing or insists on the right human relations,we label the person exasperating or do a number on their emotions/goodwill....blackmail and all...I've had several clashes with people in the past week where my recurring message is that they learn to treat others right regardless of closeness or familiarity...Chikena!
  Consideration for privacy,Respect for possessions/property and Value for their time no matter how beneath you they are...
Phew!!!!!....Did I speak someone's mind or its just me?...Let your conduct be characterized by love.respect and consideration for others.Its the Christ Life and if we are Christs...the stakes are only higher not lower...

P.s;Consciously show consideration and respect for others in your daily interactions...Everyone's worth something...Place a value on the worth of that fellow...
Your investments would count in ways unimaginable when the dividends come.

P.P.s;Incase you were wondering why you had to do right by your fellow man,l would clear your questions..(i'm nice like that)...
Its because God is watching you.....and for real this time...You Ask Him.

I won't leave you comfortless...*wink*...Here you go...God is at work in us accurately reproducing His nature in us.Enjoy the process to becoming a better YOU!!!!...Goodnight and have an amazing friday!
Thanks for stopping by with a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...