Thursday 1 August 2013

Gratitude Journal Entries...Day 1

    *Deep breath*...Today officially marks the beginning of the Gratitude journal challenge i shared about it in my last post.For the next 31 wonderful days,I and a number of other amazing bloggers are gonna express our gratitude in words(as best as we can)without fail.Challenging...Yes?
  

   Well,we are consciously deciding to cultivate and maintain our Kingdom culture of thanksgiving rather than murmur,complain,grumble or snivel like everyone else.
Thanksgiving is our dialect afterall
and so;
We are gonna learn it!
We are gonna speak it!
We are gonna live it!... till we grow from Thanks-GIVING to Thanks-LIVING!
And guess what?...
We are well ABLE!!!

Day 1
1.GOD
...uh,you know that words will never be enough nor any praise high enough to express gratitude for His PERSON right?So, I'm just gonna say Thank You to my source,my existence and my RESPLENDENT Reality!
Jehovah El-Romantique,Agbanilagbatan,Alagbada ina,Awamiridi,My beginning and end!
 Here's a twale,heart-bowed pose to my Unconditional Lover,mirror image,Giver of all things good and perfect and Incredibly-incredulous planner of my Life.You blow my mind dear God!When I count my blessings,I count you a zillion times x zillion times,round the planets,every conceivable orbit,person,place,the heavens plus.....Let's just say,I Count YOU because in the final analysis,every other blessing does come from you.You are the source of every human,material,spiritual or financial blessing.
YOU ARE GOD ALONE-INDESCRIBABLE!
  THANK YOU FOR YOU!
2.My only Sister.
...Amazingly,today is her birthday(Our very own ELECT-ed August visitor)the big one that catapults her from a minor to a major.she can now m̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ vote.
Happy Birthday dear!You grow in God's breathtaking capacity for you and in you plus the beauty of your life is only accentuated by the selection of all good&perfect things,persons&situations
3.My Blog.
I am thankful for my blog.Pen of a Ready Writer...It has not been conceived in man's heart what God's gonna do in and through this platform.#Enough said.
4.I am thankful for a full,rich and satisfying dinner.Two floor mates who were going home gave me raw&cooked foodstuff respectively.God sure does watch out for His own.
5.While I had a pretty quiet and uneventful day,I do have reason to be thankful for Peace and quiet,for restored electricity after almost 48hours and the fun company of my neighbour and friend.

Aaaaaand that's my list of things to be thankful today!
What are you thankful for dear readers?
Feel free to share in the comment box or....Express your heartfelt thankfulness to God before bedtime for mercies enjoyed.

Please follow the other amazing bloggers on the Gratitude Journal Challenge here;
http://t.co/Gt4QePLJq5-The Fab Sister's blog
http://wp.me/p2vqyU-57-Giant Sparkle's blog.

Thank you for reading,commenting and sharing.
Speak that dialect of Thanksgiving people.It works!
Good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...