Sunday 4 August 2013

Day 4...Gratitude Journal Challenge

   Whoooo-hooooo!.Hiya dear readers!How are y'all doing?I hope your service was as super-duper as mine.Sunday is such a blessed,remarkable day.One I look forward to every week.Yes,amma church girl for life!The Church is the best hangout anyone should ever get hooked to...My blog,my opinion.*tongue out*
  Seriously,please get to a bible believing,spiritually alive and discerning Church that points to God's love as the source for self-worth and the Righteousness He's awarded us through Christ.A safe haven from hurts,pain and sickness to enjoy amazing provisions in Christ.Life takes on meaning when you are in tandem with the rhythm of God's move in a place(It should be personal not &co).You enjoy innumerable blessings plus interact with amazing people of like minds.

First off,i'm thankful for Church.it felt weird attending church this morning though,because my fellowship in school meets in the evening..Yes,we are unique like that.lol .The praise/worship session was invigorating and the word awakened me to new realities.It also set me on the path of progress.I loved the experience.

Secondly,I'm thankful for electricity and food again.They happen to be my best buddies.

3.I struggled with staying upbeat and positive during this recent asuu strike eeoecially when I get to thinking about its foul timing in my opinion.This is my final semester afterall.In between my positive confessions,I cursed a failing system that neglected the bedrock of its development.
All this did not help my restless need to be actively engaged on a project.I detested my break and searched as well as troubled contacts and friends for job opportunities that possessed flexible schedules that will permit my seamless return to school at the end of the strike.No show ooo!...
Well,the point of this litany is, I am thankful for an engaging+productive opportunity that just came up from a remarkable source.
THANK GOD!!!*relieved sigh*

4.I have an increasing list of amazing men of God I have attached to but Revo as he is called is just remarkable.I am thankful for Rev.Gbeminiyi Eboda,Senior Pastor Harvest House Christian Center.A man filled with the word and spirit,excellence personified,humorous+ a winsome personality to boot.From far and wide,individuals big and small gathered to celebrate this gift of God to men whose life mirrors outstanding Grace @40.
Incidentally,he shares birth dates with Barack Obama which is pretty cool!
The Church gave Him a brand new jeep plus a ride with his family in a limo to church.Heard he got teary eyed at the love shown.
It brings to mind the facts that God sure doesn't forget one's labor of love and Success has many children.
God bless you sir!Your life shines resplendently and draws many more to Christ.

5.I'm thankful for God's Love.It boggles my mind when I try to conceive the countless number of individuals in the world.His unconditional love never ceases to amaze me.I can count on this reassuring love that He's got me.*huge grin*

Stay Thankful folks! Reasons abound!

Enjoy a BLESSED week ahead filled with His daily benefits.

P.s;Don't forget to check in on my partners-in-gratitude @
www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com
www.eziaha.com

There ain't no stopping us...No!
We LIVE THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my
    Jeep... Limo ride
    Coolest
    Niyi Eboda is something else. The man drips charisma
    I always ogle when I see him. I recall being distracted by the strength of his voice once when I had to interview him...
    Crush much
    hehehe
    God bless him o jare
    And us too. Yup aint no stopping us jare
    E'

    ReplyDelete
  2. My service was awesome too, thank you :D
    Food *happy*...loool... thank God for food...and sustenance.

    Ehen, and thank God for something for you to do oh...being idle is not da ish at all especially as the strike doesn't have a defined period...

    God's love is simply inconceivable dearie... I'm in awe whenever I think of it...immeasurable... Thank God we are His!
    Have a wonderful week dear,
    Giantsparkle..

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...