Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 7...Gratitude Journal Challenge

    The way I feel right now,I wish I could just express my feelings verbally...
Been out all day.my feet hurts and needs to be put up in cold water...Then again,this is a gratitude post,so it ain't about whether I feel like it.Its my culture and dialect...Amma LIVE it!
 Here we go:
1.I'm thankful for God!He just keeps me going by reminding me in the little-est ways of His sufficiency and more-than-enoughness for me.Just today,He reminded me He is limitless through a song and that I could count on Him for that stuff that's between me and Him.

2.Speaking of songs,I'm thankful for music.I totally love,live and breathe music.It sure was a joy to get the groove on after a long while(time&battery).It revitalised me.I am Thankful!...Both for the songs I newly listened to and the ones i re-listened to.

3.I am thankful for electricity.Its been from nepa to inverter to generator and back to inverter again...Pure bliss to be swimming in electricity....I AM MAJORLY THANKFUL!!!!!!!!!

4.I am thankful for a fulfilling day.Tiring yeah,but I sure did what I set out to do...

5.Finally,i'm grateful for company or team mates in this case.I realized today that although,I don't particularly thrive in group work(loafers and their wahala),I definitely ain't a lone worker.There's something to be said for cooperation,the underlying assurance that someone pursuing the same interest is somewhere within less than twenty yards...lol...
It is calming!

Aaaaaaaand that's it for today!
Don't do copy-copy in your own Gratitude journal o(I expect you have one by now yeah?)...You can extend your thankful list beyond five items o!

As usual,comments are welcome plus remember to carry your virtual legs to my partners-in-gratitude blog challenge adds.
You suppose don cram the addy by now sef....

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. He he he he, lol about cramming bog addresses. Its great to have a dialect of gratitude. KEep it up Lizzie, God is gooooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o...I can type your addy's in my sleep sef.They should too...lol
    God is Good!...irrefutably so.
    Thanks for dropping by.
    Appreciated much

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...