Wednesday 14 August 2013

Day 14...Gratitude Journal Challenge

    Like Eziaha said at the beginning of her #Gratitude journal entry yesterday,intros can be so hard to come by sha.My creative juices are running out as regards opening statements...Ideas anyone?
Sticking with Same 'ole,Same 'ole sha ...How'dy buddies?Your evening coming along nicely?You still have what?....3hours to redeem the day and make it count...lol ...seriously though,tomorrow (if Jesus tarries) will be here in a bit and you can make it count and improved upon.Now not the future is the time to lead wiser,happier,fuller lives.
       I lounged today again...Can somebody please offer me a job already?I got skills mehn especially food tasting skills...
A joke on twitter today just saddened&made me laugh at the same time.The tweet reads,"Some people would have to go for their nysc before they complete their programs and graduate@asuu strike".Am I the only one who's w̶o̶r̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ praying?Please ooo,fire from all cylinders for us o!Its my last semester in school....Meanwhile,I need a financially rewarding,mentally,physically&socially engaging job on a serious note.
Be a sweetheart and link me up.
   In other news,I published a post today...Yaaaaaaaay me!..*dancing on one leg*
It was so fulfilling to see that post go up.It had been written and scheduled for weeks in my head....Pls check it out.Its the post before this.Bless your heart!
I am still waiting for the technology or machine that will effect the transfer of posts from the minds&heads of lazy bloggers to their blogs....shebi necessity is the mother of invention?...lol...
Na God go help me.

Attitude O'Gratitude gist;
You ready?....I can see your l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶m̶e̶b̶o̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶. excited faces waiting to read.I appreciate your unflinching commitment.God bless you mega much.

1.First of all,hey!don't say go down low jor...I wasn't gonna add it...I mean...*straight faced shrug*.Today,i'm starting my #Thankful post with gratitude for all my g̶h̶o̶s̶t̶ under-g readers.Don't worry,I won't mention names.Your secret's safe..lol 
You know I was almost certain only my partners-in-gratitude and a couple friends were following my blog until yesterday when God caused the kin wind wey dey open fowl nyash to blow...lol...
I was chatting via bbm with a friend I hadn't heard from in awhile,next thing he says,"What's on our gratitude journal for today?"....*insert bbm shocked smiley*.This dude is one person that can go undercover for the CIA or something like that.I'm telling you.
Didn't even know he was online.....hadn't heard a peep from him in weeks.Now I understand when my mum says she's wary of quiet folks..lol.
Somehow,by the time I was gonna put up the link on my pm last night,I felt like adding a shout out to said ghost readers(I wasn't sure existed).Next thing I knew,they started pinging to confess..lol....
Thank y'all so much.I mega'appreciate your reading and I do hope this has inspired you to cultivate and maintain a culture/dialect of #Thanksgiving.
Together we can.Yes?...*high five*
But er,please signify your presences(yes leave the 's' like that)with a comment if you can or tweet@Lizzieebunoluwa and ping if you on my contact list to share.I absolutely delight in hearing from you.

2.I'm thankful for the inspiration to put up my #Reality series post today.Thank God.

3.I'm Grateful for electricity(albeit for an hour)after 3days of Phcn's god play.It can only get better.At least,I could charge up.That is something to be grateful for.Ask corp members serving in rural areas without power lines.They'll gist you.

4.My neighbour's elder sister popped in today and bought me lunch,saving me both the money&time I woulda spent catering for my lunch.I am thankful.God is always a step ahead walahi...It even filled me longer than most meals would.

5.I'm grateful for my church family.One of the things I absolutely dislike about the strike is the fact that my fellowship's on break too.I'm so thankful for my pastors,fellow ministers and workers,the enriching word,worship and the kinda fun that's exclusive to us Vhf folks.Its a joy to be at home in church&be committed&connected to the rhythm of God's move in a place.Not many christians are in love with their church.       
Today I sat in my room deliberating on church options around and deciding on none.It just didn't feel like home...*sigh* ...DCC,HOD&TBC Lagos beckons..
I would try again next week sha.
So help me God!

As usual,don't sign out your browser without jaywalking over to my partners-in-gratitude blogs @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com.
Thank you!

Enjoy a good night rest.Its important!

P.s;Can somebody please explain this uncontrollable laughter I only experience between 7pm&12midnight.Is someone somewhere pressing my laughter button?
I've just been laughing...

Gratitudinally yours,
Resplendent Lizzie!

2 comments:

  1. You love to hear from me and truly I love to comment when I read something good like your blog.
    However, I must say that it is quite cumbersome commenting on Blogger. Somtimes I have to type 2wice or thrice. Anyway, I am praying with you that this Asuu strike is called off tonight joor or as quickly as possible. About the job, hmmn without nysc, let's just say that it may well have to be volunteer work. The financially rewarding bit may come later. But then, who am I to limit your faith, you just may get one sure direct link.
    All the best in giving thanks and being grateful +

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaay!Its great to hear from you.Thanks for the prayers too
    Don't mind blogger,she does plenty Shakara for me too...smh.
    Thank you for dropping by.I sincerely wished you had signed off your name or an ID at the end.
    I love to be familiar just as much as I love to hear from you.Lol
    Thanks all the same.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...