Friday 16 August 2013

Day 16...Gratitude Journal Challenge

 Hey there!
How is it going?..Uh,there would be a minor change in pattern today.As a result of circumstances I couldn't help,I couldn't put down my thankful list so I recorded a voice note.Also happens to be my first audio-log....
*drum rolls*No mean feat right?Thank you.
Please click on the link below to listen;














Look atew...You wanted to hear my golden voice abi?stop searching for any link jor
Hehehhhee...I was kidding you...Oya confess,how many of you believed(even for a second)?..It was fun sha...
Whoooops!Today was great ...totally different.
*crooning Kirk's*...Today's a new day!
 I am happy and Thankful!..Are you?
        Do you know how you feel when your writings or some truth you felt you already you knew just came home to you?That sudden realization?Yes!...That's what happened to me today.There's just beauty in unconventionality.This morning I felt like the message in my devotional booklet wasn't just for me today.This is not to discount the fact that there are days I feel like the writer wrote that day's entry after counselling with me.So specific.
Today however,my spirit hungered for more and while praying,I felt inclined to read a specific scripture verse that linked me to several others.I would have been nonplussed if I didn't know God was involved.Those scriptures spoke directly to my situations and answered my questions.Choi!I hadn't seen it happen before that spectacularly.
It seemed like I was the robot and I was receiving commands.Somehow,the truth of my last #Reality series post came home to me like never before.
     It sure is amazing how God orchestrates situations I can specifically relate to in the bandwidth of time.There really are no alternatives to the True definition of Love and Commitment...#GODALONE
I'm #Thankful for God's specific interest and commitment to me.It overwhelms and blows my mind.

A number of you would probably recall how my commitment to this challenge was affected by my service provider at the beginning.
Pheeww!As in,I couldn't even google with 3G sometimes not to talk of opening my own webpage.It was frustrating to say the least. I called customer care to no avail,tweeted at them to no avail,threatened,vexed all to no avail.I did all except go to t heir friendship centre(because it was far and out of my way..)
Today,i'm #grateful for restored service.I had given up to the point of deciding not to re-subscribe for another month's bis.Somehow,I did and its been amazing.I even blog with edge...Its such a relief to not be hampered by poor internet service.Thank you God for miracles behind the scenes.

I didn't realize frying chin-chin required skill o my people*covers face*.My neighbour wanted to give me some but ran out of oil while frying,so she gave me to fry and eat.Na so the thing begin dey mess itself up..*side eye*.It was 'done' on the outside to the point of burning but the outside was 'undone'.
The last time I participated in its preparation,I was 6yrs old...lol..Subsequent batches came out better sha.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to relearn and to have myself some crunchy chin-chin to munch on as I type.
Want some?..lol

I'm grateful for my church family and the opportunity to have had a prayer meet.It was an amazingly-refreshing time to sow seeds and build capacity.I short of teared up when we had to part.I miss them ehn...This strike..

Finally,i'm #Thankful for laughter.I shared good laughs severally with friends both physically and virtually.i'm so grateful for reasons to laugh.Infact,there's been plenty drama in my neighbourhood sha.Everytime I run out to watch,the disturbing party/fight will leave *sighs*...Lastma tinz sha.
*whispers*They even brought mopol today.
Plus I think I heard g̶u̶n̶s̶h̶o̶t̶s̶ yesterday.There's even drama in the next house as I type.
I'm sha convinced my own Peace&Safety is of the Lord.
i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶"̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶

Thank you buddies.Its not too late to renouncce your ghost-ish reader status and comment.Share your #Thankful list.I love to hear it too....God bless you.

P.s;Its the second half of the challenge and i'm open to guest posts.If you wanna feature your #Gratitude journal entry s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶i̶t̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶..Do send me a mail @spunkyliz2009@yahoo.com or buzz me on bbm/mobile no (if you have it).
Thank you...

Ehen,don't forget my fellow bloggers-in-gratitude ,dey haven't gone on strike.They are still inspiringly committed.
www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com and www.eziaha.com.

Ta da!

May your life be resplendent!
Nanyt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...