Monday 12 August 2013

Day 12...Gratitude Journal Challenge

 Hello Blogfam!
How are y'all doing?....Trust you consciously had a fabulous day...yes?I don't even desire it half as much as God does for you.You know?
#Just saying...Make a commitment to having the best day everyday.There should be no "good old days" or " better yesterdays" for you.
So here I am,back to my lounging mode(for now o!)I even had a justification for waking late.Wanna hear it?...You don't even have a choice sef....lool...I actually slept in long enough to recuperate from y'day's bone jarring trip....So there!
    I'm gonna start off today's #Thankful post with gratitude for a pleasant,peaceful day.I'm simply thankful for a great day.I achieved all but one to-do's today including food shopping and cooking *insert huge grin here*.I'm also thankful for the meeting I had today.Timely and effective.On to greater heights mehn!
    I got talking with my mumsy(a term used to address the female head of a Christian group on campus) yesterday evening via bbm and somehow,the subject of relationships came up.
When she asked about my relationship status and I replied in the negative,she went,"So you are doing 4-0?"...
Feeling like the gangster I am not,I confidently replied,"I learnt from my mumsy".
A reply to which I got the shocker of my day.
Turns out she's been in a rlnship for about a year...lol...Omo!You should have seen my mouth hanging open.
It struck me how much of a lastma I had become (I mean,I used to be current with gust na) by the time she reeled off names of other females in same group who had been "spoken for".I sharply pinged to congratulate o a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶i̶c̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶
Well,the point to this story is,the reality of how much progress we've made just came home to me.I remember how we much we knew,acted and felt back in our 100l days.Gosh!How time flies...
The convo with my mumsy ended like this;
Seasons...phases...growth....process...Life..God

Today,i'm taking time out to be thankful for all of the above and for 'em and their Significant others....Just because,most importantly Christ is glorified in this relationships.

    One unfailing certainty that guides me is the infallibility of God's word.It just works!Its God's abundant,multi-dimensional provision to us that can never fail.I am oh so grateful for His word to me.
   In the same vein,I"m thankful for lessons in my walk with God.He's all out for my growth and development till I experience the fullness of the measure of the stature of Christ,in unlimited wisdom and Grace.
Currently,i'm thankful for lessons on trust.To rely on Him with reckless abandon,and even when I can't see/hear him,I will still trust Him.
His faithfulness is stellar...
unquestionable,anyday,anytime.
  Lastly,i'm thankful for expectations.All things,people and situations-good and perfect.
I am joyful always!His characteristically GOOD thoughts&intentions all line up to an EXPECTED end for moi.
#Thankful. #Thankful. #Thankful. #Thankful

What are you thankful for today?
Share with someone.It just might encourage another plus enlarge and broadcast our dialect.
.....Till the whole world knows

Good night folks!Have a remarkable day tomorrow!

Wait up now!Don't be in a hurry jor.
Drop by @my partners-in-gratitude @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com

Now you can go....

Be like Lizzie! Be Thankful!

2 comments:

  1. Lastma indeed
    And yes u did 4-0
    Loooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come that's all you picked out in this whole post?smh ....
    Lol@4-0.
    God be praised!Very few attain that status....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...