Saturday 10 August 2013

Day 10...Gratitude Journal Challenge

 *crooning* "I'm living the life,o ga gan jor"
I'm sure you curious as to the reason for my song.Don't mind me,i'm just gingering myself as I get into the real adventure,that only residing in lag can give you.I felt like a big girl today as I singly hopped on buses and navigated my way 'round 'gidi today.(Of course,complete with favor.God is always looking out for me personally)
    I had the most drama filled day today. 'Gidi and drama sha...*chuckles*
I laughed a lot...bus conductors and short-fused lagosians.Interesting combination I tell you.
   Its amazing how God's been confirming this #Gratitude project.Everywhere I turn,I hear it said,reiterated or preached.It sure is a reassuring pat on the back that what we doing is not only scriptural or God's will but is also key in this season's scheme of things spiritually.
   I attended a meeting today where P.Poju (that intensely,enviably spiritual man of God) preached today and He said something that hit me,He said,"when God inhabits the praises/thanksgiving of people,it simply means He is enthroned in judgement,which shows that someone/something(like the devil) has been dethroned from controlling that situation "...Give thanks folks especially in pain and negative circumstances.Its even then
that God can silence the accuser when he doubts your sincerity of heart at rejoicing in His provisions&faithfulness to you...because,you've given thanks even in the seemingly bad.
#Moving on....
I'm Thankful for #Thanksgiving that works.A few days ago,I gave thanks for painless,easy red robot.
Although,I still didn't want it to come yet*side eye* @Tolu&Annabel,(ï actually determine my cycles o.i'm awesome like that...hehehehe)I still believed it would be painless&stress-free.God showed up o.
Infact,I didn't know when it came,I just felt like I wanted to ease myself for hours and because it wasn't pressing,I ignored nature's call plus my bloated tummy which I blamed on the garri I drank at noon.It wasn't till I retired at night,I discovered Aunt Flo had paid a visit.That has never happened in the history of my relationship with her.I suppose dey roll on the ground with pain,plus energy drain on all levels.I don't even wanna talk about the headaches,crippling,excruciating waist pain,loss of appetite and the inertia at the thought of going out or doing anything...

  Thank you God!
Infact,besides the bloated tummy,the constant need to urinate like a pregnant woman and my mental discomfort,I have been just fine&dandy.
Isn't that awesome?

I am thankful for money.God has blessed(note the finality of the statement?)me!
Chikena!

I am also thankful for needs and supply.God is always a million steps ahead,making unbelievable provisions for yours truly...Thank you Dear God.Its worth thanking God that I can afford some personal effects here and there without tears...
#Takingnothingforgranted.

In the course of my adventure today,God orchestrated situations for my safety.One of the buses I entered had already moved some miles from the bus terminal when the brake started acting up.Amazingly,the driver found another bus and we were transferred in like goods..lol.I don't even want to take my imagination on the trip of what would have happened if the brake had issues in fast motion.I am very thankful!
   Lastly,i'm grateful for bis subscription money.Its gonna expire tomorrow and I didn't wanna be off for a second nor did I want to spend my own money.I just thought to ask my mum(even though she was still beefing me)and in minutes,she had sent my Sis to go buy and send.She wasn't even home when she got my text,she just called my Sis to buy and send.Isn't she such a blessed awesome mum?
I'm thankful for both her and for favor and speed.

Do feel free to share your #Thankful list with me in the comment box.
Stay Thankful folks!It rocks!!!

P.s;Make sure you are tuned into God's frequency tomorrow@Church.This automatically means that you go to church tomorrow.Make a conscious decision to participate in and enjoy the Word,Worship,Prayer&Fellowship of the brethren...Okay?We good?
Cool!
God is watching out for YOU!
TBC lekki welcomes you with open arms@
Union Bank Building,New road bustop,Lekki.
Have a BLESSED and EXCITING Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...