Thursday 8 August 2013

Day 8...Gratitude Journal Challenge

 Hey!Hey!!Hey!!!Hey!!!!Hey!!!!!Hey!!!!!!
*dancing on one leg*
Wow!full and blessed today!
  Choi!Church was over,above and beyond Ah-mazing!
The spectacular interpretation of the written word through God's spirit in P.Dele Osunmakinde is always,always unconventionally profound!..You should drop in @TBC Lekki ,Union bank building,Ojomu mkt,new road bustop,Lekki on Sundays by 9am and Thursdays by 6:30pm...
Plus the communion we shared today reminded us of the reality of what we partake in,the BODY&BLOOD of Christ.We were urged while taking it to take it remembering God in a dimension we wanted to relate to @the moment and to commune with Him afterwards,fulfilling the true essence of the Holy Communion.

And oh,I got to sing today(back-up)...
Gloryyyyyy!...Its been awhile.They should call off this strike jor.I want to go and sing with my fellowship choir jare....Oh my word!The harmony was so beautiful even though unplanned...And the music leader?That guy is a living,breathing worshipper and he ain't got no spines in his body mehn!
He yabbed me small sha*side eye*
I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶
Summary:It was Awesome!
 Ehen,lemme quickly do small recap.
I'm so thankful for our message of Faith,the premise of our Christianity.
Here are the highlights:
*The Ministry of the spirit is still seeking to create regardless of the state of devastation
*Stop speaking to the already negative situation,Speak Solution,Command Light to shine out of darkness..not anywhere else...God did too.
*Engage the word by speaking it
*Speak the Written word of&inspired by God not your idea or other words of men in the Bible.Its only His word He'll confirm and back-up.
Ok..ok,before this turns to another post,lemme get to my Thankful journal already...
Post coming up tho....I hafta blog about that message.Exciting Reality!I tell you..


#Thankful #Thankful #Thankful
1. I am thankful for life.I woke to an amazing day,hale and hearty.God's been goooooooooddd!

2.I've been exerting some serious physical energy this week.Here's me stopping to thank God for health,gooooood one at that...as in HealthPlus,the type only God can give.

3.I'm thankful for my voice..yes VOICE..I think its refreshing..
Like,i've said before,my blog;my opinion.I've heard from folks(male mostly sha) how amazing my voice is.I'm thankful for the lives this voice would draw to Christ musically and verbally....It hasn't entered into man's heart........

I'm also thankful for my face.I think there"s something striking i'm yet to see when I look in the mirror...No scratch that,Its that Resplendent light i've been telling y'all about....That's why folks got that incredulous look they got on their face when they see me....Its just like my Sugar Father's incase you were wondering.I resemble God na.

Finally,i'm thankful for the amazing ladies who've been tirelessly catering to me and my team's food needs.God bless you real good for your labor of love.He sure won't forget you m'am(s).

What are you thankful for?
You know how we do it now?So drop in on my partners-in-gratitude @
www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com

Ta da!

2 comments:

  1. looool
    foodie...
    and this voice sef... we noo go hear
    biko shift
    hehehehehe
    good good good to see gidi id working for you
    and to answer the airtel question, it is real cool ooo. most times.
    I recommend
    cheers love
    E'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how it is now..my super-duper voice..
    Gidi...hmmm...
    Decision time looms....Then again,I've got the best compass of all time on my inside.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...