Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 18...Gratitude Journal Challenge with D.Annabel

 Good evening!
How are you doing tonight?Thank you for faithfully stopping by each day.I appreciate it a whole lot.
Blessings!
Uh....I had a great day,a childhood friend's visiting and its a joy to catch up some.I sure am #Thankful for that.
.....Unfortunately,I didn't *fellowship with the brethren*..as in go to church today *covers face.*..I feel like i'm on a rebound from the forced separation from my church family.Nowhere just felt like home today sha..*sigh*
Its even harder because i'm not one to just attend church without being committed by way of service in a unit or 'really fellowshipping with the brethren' in terms of FAF-ing i.e Fellowship after fellowship as we term it.
It would get better....That is my assurance.

Oh well,huge thanks to Ajibola for sharing with us yesterday,I would be featuring an aspiring blogger today as guest writer.
(Eziaha,this is your cue to put fire under her nyash..lol)
She's my Oga o..Do enjoy her post a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶.

Hiya D.Annabel!..Let's hear it!

Hey people!!! Trust we had awesome days @ church. Well I had an eventful day!!!
I had fun and I did a lot of work. I'm thankful for all the activities of the day though. Some people would do anything to move around freely. That brings me to the first thing I'm thankful for.
1) I'm thankful for good health and a vibrant life. I went to visit one of my church 'grandmas' who had been ill. I couldn't even recognise her. She had lost so much weight. But my mum even said she looks much better than she looked in hospital. She can move around by herself now and I'm really thankful for that. I'm thankful for my own health too. These are little things we take for granted which we shouldn't.
2) This part is really funny!!!! Rotfl @ myself. I really dressed 'gen gen' to church today cos I was just happy. I contemplated taking my slippers along in the car since I had my heels on. I took them along anyway. Sometime halfway through service, my beautiful heels decided to sing halleluyah. I didn't know what to do. Thankfully, no one saw what happened and my sis in law happened to stroll by and I quickly asked her to get me my slippers from the car. Can you imagine what would have happened if I didn't take my slippers to church???? *can't watch* . I'm also thankful I took my presentable slippers and not the bathroom slippers. *yes I thought of that*
3) I'm thankful for a happy family and friends. We cannot deny that relationships go a long way in our lives and even though I cannot say that my family is there yet, I can definitely say that we are one happy family.
4) I thank God greatly for the privilege to feature in Lizzie's blog. *abeg stop blushing*. Its been my dream to start writing and I know this is the first step. With all the activity of the day, I thought I would disappoint her but here I am writing this. *tha devil is a liiiaaArrrrrr!!!!!!*
5) I'm extremely thankful for the gift of sleep. God sure knew what He was doing when He created sleep.Lol. I shall have a  great dose of that tonight! Whew!!! I hope you have a great night too.
Pleassseee allow me to add one more. You know we can never thank God enough and btw Praise looks good on me and I loooovvve to dress well so park well abeg.
I'm thankful for my dog's health. Yes I said my dog. He's so handsome and I'm normal in case you were wondering. I had been so worried that he was ill and the vet assured us on saturday that he was okay but just needed a few things. Now I can play with him knowing all is well. Thank you Lord!!!!
I'm off to feed him now sef.
I'm so sorry if this isn't so well put together. Its by the grace of God that I'm able to settle down and write this. Love y'all and hope to see you when I start blogging cos I shall make sure Lizzie directs all of you to my blog. *wink*
Do have a lovely night and remain thankful.


*collects mic*..You heard her folks!...
Keep speaking the dialect of #Thanksgiving
Enjoy Resplendent blessings this week and beyond!
My fellow bloggers-in-gratitude are still committed o...Please drop by @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com.

Goodnight!
*huge grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...