Monday 19 August 2013

Day 19...Gratitude Journal Challenge with Constant Ngozi



   Hallos..*MBGN wave*...lol..I learnt from 'Kaego oo. A beautiful evening to you amazing, committed readers.Shout outs and salutes!
How did your day go?i'm #Thankful for a calm yet eventful day,strength and good health(Migraine threats).I also rejoice in favors enjoyed today especially monetary and mercies as I waka-ed the whole of ibadan today(don't ask why).
  And the grandest of all?I'm sure you already know it...Exactly!...Power supply!*dancing on one leg*.I'm so grateful for intermittent supply.It sure is better than none at all for days on end.
Enough about me....Someone else's has been inspired to participate in this #Thanksgiving Challenge....Its so amazing how this scriptural culture is being cultivated&encouraged...i'm #grateful to be a channel(plus Ezi&'Kaego)..
*big grin*

        Welcome Constant Ngozi!(met this remarkably-named young man the year I got admitted into uni..He had just graduated.)So you see,he's my big boss..lol.Good to have you here dear.
What are you #grateful for today?

The day didn’t quite start like it was aware that I was determined to see only things worth being thankful for. But no matter how few the words would be, I was sure that I was going to have reasons to be thankful today. so I consciously began to look for the reasons. It was quite interesting. You’d be amazed at how your mood would be tuned into the air waves of peace when you genuinely seek for reasons to be thankful.

For one, the things that ordinarily would have made you angry and caused you to worry and murmur would all just turn to things that you’d consciously be trying to have reasons to. be grateful about.

I felt cold this morning to the point that I wondered if it was going to stir up some fever but I haven't had fever for a really long time, so much so,my body has now become unfamiliar with symptoms of a feverish state.
Now as I type this I feel warmer than I felt in the morning, not because there has been a change in the weather. I just feel warmer because from my conscious search of reasons why I should be thankful today, I happened on the actuality that I have this beautiful sister whose life of thankfulness and gratitude has begun to stir that better Spirit within me.

I'm thankful for a really worthwhile day as I got to meet some man whose story challenged me to recharge my life with God. This is the greatest of all in fact.Recharge I said, cos it's been there but lately it's been staggering.

Since my sensors so to say for thanksgiving reasons are still waking up, I had to go to this meeting, after the day’s work, hoping to find yet more reasons to pour out gratitude today. and indeed, at the meeting I was really lifted, spiritually.

Fast-foodinally, i've been lifted too.if you can imagine what I mean. Of course I trust you to. I'm #Thankful for this pie i'm enjoying tonight.

The be-all and end-all is I'm overly #thankful, I can almost hear Black eyed peas resonate the refrain of this song in my head. “I got a feeling, that tonight’s gonna be a good night, that tonight’s gonna be a good night, that tonight’s gonna be a good, good night”.
Thank you.

Stay #Thankful folks!....Spread the savour.Let your lifestyle of unending #Gratitude like perfume envelope everyone in your sphere of influence.

Blessings!
May your days be defined by His daily benefits.
Good night.

Come back jor!Have you visited my fellow bloggers-in-gratitude tonight?...and you want to sleep....hmmm...
*apologies accepted*...oya be going..
www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com and www.eziaha.com.

Byeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...