Saturday 31 August 2013

GRAND FINALE...Gratitude Journal BLOG Challenge Wrap-up!

  Whooo-hoooo!...C'mon!Can I hear a shout of PRAISE in here tonight?....Hold up,hold up!don't you d̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶ get overly excited than me yet...
Now listen ,lets do this do together..Oya calm down na..i know y'all got a healthy pair of lungs,but lemme finish now...Ok,as I was saying,do indulge me,lemme take your imagination on a road trip?is it alright? Good!...
How many of you have ever been in a church service...lol...stop rolling your eyes and let me finish,i know you go to church,but I wanted to ask if you have been in a ......know what?scratch that ....better still,picture this,You finally get the ticket to the Experience or some other major road-blocking-go slow-causing concert like SOH or IMELA where the singer you crushing on is gonna give a live rendition of songs that get your blood hot on all levels...got the picture yet?aha, so he gets on stage,cartwheels,flings blazer..lol..and stomps his right foot in a harmonic rhythm with the drum set,
Just as the shrieks,whistles and all seemingly come to an end,he belts out the lyrics to his famous single in a sonorous falsetto....oh yeah!i know right?...
The crowd erupts again and then he says,''Ok guys,i'm serious now,keep calm,keep calm....
Next he goes,''Can somebody make the loudest shout of praise you ever heard in your life?!!?!?!''..Trust Nigerians,its not in their nature to carry last ,Omo,you can almost go deaf with the shout of people around you in the palpable excitement&competition to produce the loudest shout..*chuckles*..
Yeah,that's my opening line right there. Oya,it haff do,bring your imagination back jor....You people like gist sha...lol .That's all!
  Seriously though,do I have ''thankers'' in here tonight,who on the count of three are gonna make the loudest shout of #gratitude they've ever heard in their lives?
Lezzdodis people!!!! Ready?
1, 2, 3........
*screamscreechstaticscreamshoutshriekstatic *
Whooo!That was invigorating..innit?..hope your neighbors/family members didn't harass you/give you the weird look sha?..Lol.
I'm not there o!..

Okay,initial gragra-titude over and done with and i'm too speechless for words...
Byron Cage's 'Gratitude' song isn't even helping matters as I type.I'm all teared up..That man worships ehn?i just feel like stopping right here with one word in worship.....
        GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry,keep calm,i'll still share.
Since I can't share the link to dl the song(didn't find it anywhere,i got it via bluetooth in my choir),i'll just share the lyrics....Here goes;

How can I express to you the gratitude for all that you do?
What can I give back to you for all unfailing love,mercy and grace too?
Mere words can never be enough to articulate how much I thank you
Although sometimes the goings are rough but I made it
Lord my God,when I reflect my life and just how far i've come
You've sustained my path,kept me through it all even when I felt like I would fall
Through life and strength,health and wealth and the never changing ways you love me
Although sometimes I felt alone in life but you secured me,
I'm confident in knowing that you are a God who will perform what you said and
Everytime I speak by faith,I still receive your promises,the blessings Lord,great things you have in store for the ones who will obey and trust you more
Obey and trust you more


For all the times i've fallen short,yet you never cease to show me mercy and
When I thought that all was lost,you remind me of your love at Calvary
You saved me just in time when I wasn't sure that I would even make it.
Its because of you i'm standing here to say;
If it were not for your loving hands that helped me find my way,
I'lld be so lost and drifting like a ship without
A ship without a sail

Thank you for not giving up even in the times I know I failed you
Thank you Lord for showing up when I cried and cried and didn't know what to do
We are stronger than we were before because our Faith and Trust is in our Saviour
So we'll praise you all the more and say

Chorus
Thank you Lord(4x)
For everything that you have done in our lives,
For your goodness and your mercy
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Lord.


#Gratitudejournal entry...
   Today *drum roll*,i'm grateful for 31 days of #GratitudeWithoutFail....All the credit goes to God for grace,hope love unconditional and incredible provisions.Blessed be God,the father of our Lord Jesus who causes us to have a good command of this dialect of #Thanksgiving....(Yes,i know that's not how it is,i just remixed the scripture..)..
Just as Giantsparkle my fellow blogger-in-gratitude and the researcher on this #gratitude journal project said awhile back,I quote,"Ever heard that 'It takes at least 21 days to form a habit'?just googled it up and Yay!!! it's a theory...on how to develop a new habit and it basically states that you have to do something for at least 21 days before it begins to become part of your everyday routine."
 So,i'm grateful that God is accurately reproducing His nature in me through the newly developed habit(I passed the 21day benchmark afterall) of gratitude.....i'm confident that this for me,has gone beyond an habit to a lifestyle...amma enjoy this fuller and richer lifestyle peeps...*big grin*

2.Somebody said and I quote,...lol..Dumebi said and I paraphrase, ''There are all kinds of material in the market representing a woman's worth;ankara, chiffon,cotton,adire,french lace etc but Eziaha right here is ROYAL PURPLE SILK!!!''
#Datsall men!...EZIAHA AJAERO OLOJO is indeed an uberfab expression of Grace&Resplendence.you take it from me and i'm thankful today for her life, harassment,investments(countless material and financial seeds sown),mentoring and commitment.It goes without saying that it hasn't entered into the heart of man how God's gonna blow up the bounds of your knowledge of Him in his commitment to you.........
Thank you for insisting I sign up for this challenge.God bless you real good for inspiring the cultivation and maintenance of a kingdom culture of gratitude....
I was gonna say,#leave-the-haters -mehn-they-ain't-got-nothing-on-you.Your- fans-plenty-for-here..but no space to type...

3.I'm thankful for divine orchestrations.Seriously,they have a way of rendering you speechless. Smh...I met this shine shine b̶o̶b̶o̶ ̶ blogger(that's the actual name for her blog jor...*dodges kick*) through Eziaha and she's been a God sent treasure chest of wisdom,intelligence,grace and fun...our relationship is still unfolding but i'm grateful for the privilege to co-serve on this challenge with an attitude o'gratitude (SWAG)....God bless you for pinging to check on me when my posts were running late either as a result of network or late submission....You'll shine in God's reality for your Life.....*ten seconds big bear hug* lol..

Did I mention how thankful I am for the amazing woman who sowed the idea of a #gratitude journal through writing hers in the month of July.Thank you for inspiring people through a ripple effect people to live a life of gratitude.She blogs @www.menoword.wordpress.com...
  
That was not number four oh!...just one of the overflowing reasons to be grateful...

4.Words fail me...Chai!Lemme first say Thank you to all my guest bloggers.Indeed many were called,,,lol,,,but these few were chosen.
Seriously,i'm blessed to know you all and grateful for the privilege to have inspired you to share your gratitude.A big shout out to all those I harassed with calls,texts,pings,dm's for the greater good of posting gratitude journal entries without fail.
Shout out also to those of you who yabbed me in your posts.God will fight my battles*shrugs*
Thank you Annabel,Timolabam, N.M, Bennyflash,Constant,Wokinda,Mayowa,Adonia,Victor,Busola,Banke,Ajibola,Faith.God bless you for signing up.Its my conviction that unending reasons for #gratitude will abound in your lives.....Stay Thankful Folks and keep filing those journals.

5.To my readers,you know y'all are the best right?...You made me feel like I was doing something right afterall...The silent and pronounced vote of confidence,the ghost readers,the request to extend the journal to 40days, the links you shared with friends,the comments,the .........i'm just at a loss for words...
From my lips to God's ears,the aforementioned conviction/declaration that unending reasons for #gratitude will abound in your lives will go from my conviction to your reality.
Thank you for the privilege to inspire you to cultivate a culture this close to God's heart...You just stay #thankful....

Feel free to holler @me on twitter,Fbk,email etc to share your #gratitude journal entries or keep it to yourself if your prefer.By all means keep thanking.
Consciously live a;
Life of gratitude to God and for God,
To people and for people and
For situations and circumstances.
Learn to THINK to THANK!

@Lizzieebunoluwa on twitter
Spunkyliz2009@yahoo.com.
In the comment box below...I loooove to hear from you....

P,s:I'm gonna update all the entries with pics soon as I get stable internet connection other than my phone's.....yaaaaay!

You know where to go to now @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com....
If you are not there,you are wrong *in boarding school hostel mistress voice*....

In the words of Hezekiah Walker,
"Flowing from my heart are the issues of my heart....its Gratefulness!"

Gratitudinally yours
Resplendent Lizzie

                  GRATEFUL!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaaha
    Thanks Love...
    I am blushed out...
    and yes, I am thankful that beyond the blog challenge, we would keep living with an Attitude Of Gratitude always...
    When you satrt NYSC and go to camp, you will understand the YOU ARE WRONG better.
    that house mistress own na joke compared with when soldiers say it...
    hehehe
    E'

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles*...i'm glad to have SWAG-ed with you.God bless you muchos...

    Lol@soldiers and NYSC camp...
    if you insist o...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...