Friday 23 August 2013

Day 23..Gratitude Journal Challenge

   How'dy people!...How are you faring?There some great news you wanna share with me?I'm all ears,remember I love to hear from and rejoice with you.I had a beautiful+fulfilling day and no,I didn't go out of town today..lol.
Yours truly sat right here in ibadan like the good daughter my dad brags about...lol.
    Today,I'm #thankful for life,strength to carry out necessary chores,provisions and mercies innumerable.

I'm also decidedly #grateful today for the life of a deceased schoolmate today.
It was shocking to finally connect the face to the name I saw on a facebook post earlier this morning,such a calm,genial lady I exchanged hellos with from my 100l up till this semester before the strike.Its reassuring though to know she's gone home being that she was saved and of committed service to God's work.
For this,i'm decidedly #thankful...Because,for the believer,death isn't tragic,its a transition home...(Apostle Paul was in a bind,to go hone or stay but decided to stay for the benefit of the church).....Sad,unbelievable, yes,but we can trust God is working out the best from this.
Rest in the bosom of our Father Tobi Salako.
I'm sure your homecoming is much more celebrated in heaven than on earth.Afterall,your life&times are in His hands.

I'm equally thankful for electricity today.it can only get better.
P.s;A bill should be passed for mandatory power supply on Friday nights.Don't you think?Very important!

I'm #thankful for my friends phone that got repaired today eventually,after all the posting,disappointments and all,i'm glad my sitting on the guy's head this evening yielded results.I still don't and may never understand why service/skill-oriented individuals promise what they can't deliver.I don't wanna talk about how the integrity of even the seeming Christians among 'em count for nothing.Thank God for the phone!

I've been meaning to express my gratitude to God for the law students in my school who finally got the go-ahead to write their final exams in lieu of Law school that would commence in October.Its even much more great and amazing because I learnt their counterparts in other schools had written theirs but U̶i̶ ̶n̶a̶ ̶A̶s̶u̶u̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶q̶u̶a̶r̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶....I'm thankful they are official LLB holders.
Shout outs to Ebuka who has had the LLB as a suffix even before now and Faith who should feature as guest blogger tonight(but is nowhere to be found) and numerous others.
Cheers guys!...Keep rep'ing Excellence,Knowledge,Character&Sound judgement.

Finally,i'm caps off,knee bent,eye waterlogged grateful to the one&only GOD,Ekwueme,
El-romantique(the Lord that takes our breath away)Jehovah Over-do(The God of no small measures.His trademark is mindblowing-BIG)
Our healer,provider,deliverer.Imela!
Like I said this morning on my pm,this should form all of my #Gratitudejournal entry tonight.E reach to...I know I lost you already,sorry,I got caught up celebrating this phenomenonal,breathtaking God that specializes in jaw dropping miracles that look like a lie...After suffering the issue of blood for 18years and married for 8years without Child,God threw the boundaries of our knowledge of Him and blessed us(as in,we DCC people.)with a baby in the 8th month...multiple divine orchestrations men!
This our God!
Imela,Imela,Okaka,Onye keruwa,....
Blessed be our Incredible,Indescribable God!
Guess what?impossible ain't in His lexicon or vocabulary...hehehehe....
Glory to God!I'm tumbling-flipping excited, exhilarated&grateful!


Our feet don't hurt nor our voices hoarse from screaming&dancing the praise of our King.
We'll eternally be #Grateful ...just because...
You are GOD...Full stop!

What are you thankful for?
You should share too...
Don't forget to visit my partners-in-gratitude @www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com&www.eziaha.com.Enjoy and join in the dialect of #Thanksgiving.

Have a spectacular weekend folks.
Live Resplendently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...