Wednesday 14 August 2013

Still on the matter....Our Reality!

 Good morin my pipu!...Kwenu ooo!lol..
I just felt like being razz...Hello everyone! Its fulfilling to finally get this post up.God knows i've written it in my head for too long.
The #Gratitude Journal Posts further helped cover up my laziness*Covering eyes*.Perhaps,it would be a great idea to commit myself to a #Reality Series Challenge...Just maybe,i would be more consistent.Methinks the knowledge of existing deadlines and my integrity at stake would get my lazy bones to work because,just like my Father, my integrity can be counted on.I do not(without just,unavoidable cause)fail to redeem pledges and commitments uttered by me.
    Let's get to today's reality series post already.
By this time,i expect every reader of this blog to flow when I talk about my Reality series ..yeah?This afterall is the focal theme of this blog,
''To share my Reality commensurate to God's dealings in me&with me...and resplendently too...''
ok ok.. I hear y'all .
I will explain so you can quit sighing whenever I use that word.lol
Just so you know,i'm really striving to bottle my innate use of big words and its a difficult struggle...sometimes,they are out before I know it and i'm wondering where I learnt or knew the word from...
Anyways,Resplendent means 'A shining brilliance,Characterized by a glowing splendor'....Got it?....
Now that we've got the fundamental gist all settled.
We are cool now right?...Good!
Moving on folks...
   I want to share on the subject of the power of the written word.
  First off.God's Word works powerfully!Its His word afterall,the very same words by which the heavens,earth and every living creature (creeping or walking)was created.It behoves me therefore to conclude that the words of every man made in His image&likeness like you&i has got creative power (right or wrong)...
Without a doubt.You now know better how to speak.
God's Word works concurrently with the Spirit of God.The ministry of Spirit is always seeking to create following the words you speak...
Gen 1:2b-''And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters,when the earth was without form and void.It was while the Spirit was brooding that God said,'Let there be light'...and there was light of course.What were you expecting?
Here's a pictorial explanation, Your life in all its ramifications is like clay without form and God's spirit is waiting on you to speak creative words that will prompt Him to move and accelerate their fulfillment.Does this power excite and upturn your reality the way it does mine? I bet it does....Just so you know,man wasn't created as a finality but as a possibility.You can bring to existence by your words.
There's such amazing power in the words of a believer.Glory to God for investing so much in man...That I Lizzie can determine situations by my Words.
 The lyrics of Donald Lawrence's 'The I Am Factor' come to mind as I type this post...That,my dear buddies is one mind-blowing song.Y'all should dl and listen to it.
  The efficacy of the word is in giving it first place.That is,the foundation of whatever you are building, a career,marriage,course,business etc. John 1:1- 'In the beginning was the Word.....
Do not however speak just any words.Speak the specifically inspired by God words in the Bible. Engage the written word by speaking it.It just a question of time before you will witness incredible responses.This is because,when you speak the Word,you release the creative forces of God and like my Pastor said,''somebody is commissioned to form and bring to reality what you've created by reason of your spoken word.It is not your business who gets the responsibility.You just speak the word''
      Christianity is based on the law of Faith and that on the Word of God
  'Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God'
The spirit of Faith which we possess in this Christian culture is based on the Word as it is written.That which you want God to do,where is it in the Bible?It is better than 'Thus saith the Lord' because then you can hold Him to it.
Speak God's word not your positive ideas because God'll ONLY confirm His own words not that of Job's 'The Lord giveth and taketh away'...Nibo? The gifts of the Lord are without repentance biko.He doesn't take away.The devil delights in giving you,stringing you along and then WHAM! he takes away.
Nothing was (is) made without GOD's WORD! SPEAK IT!
    Infact,let your prayer life be based on your spoken word.The results are always awesome.
Do not have a material activation kind of Faith i.e. The faith that only believes for material,physical things but a 'Speak the Word only' kind of Faith...Remember the story of the centurion? He said to Jesus, 'speak the Word only and my servant would be healed'
My oh my!There's authority in God's word... Sometimes,you don't hafta sweat it,just speak.That even when you can't see God,you can trust Him in that pain and believe that His word never fails...Infallible on all counts.
    Let the Word of God dwell in you richly....RICHLY!...R.I.C.H.L.Y!
Let this all-encompassing word of God align your reality on earth with that of heaven,the reality God has called or intended you enjoy.
   The Word is the gift of God without measure to us.Enjoy,Harness and Exploit.
God bless you...


P.s;Have you been following my #Gratitude Journal Challenge Posts for the month of august?Its Day 14 already.
Oya get to it if you haven't biko...
That's another way to live God's word by staying #Thankful. It is afterall our dialect in this kingdom culture.
Join in on our commitment.

Have a beautiful rest of the day!
Be resplendent! (I had to sign off like that..lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...