Sunday 11 August 2013

Day 11...Gratitude Journal Challenge

 Hello everyone!Feels so good to blog with my phone.I had to post with a friend's phone yesterday.Bless her heart!Etisalat was busy showing herself.
How did your day go?Half as eventful as mine?Church?Awesome too?Cool!
As I type,I have to purposely and consciously encourage myself in the Lord.Where's my joy ooo?From hindsight,I can almost confidently diagnose the reason why my emotions have been going topsy turvy all day.I think I was besieged by some sad hormones that have no medical/scientific names...*sigh*.
   I woke with a bloated face that was still swollen way into service this morning.I dragged myself and participated heartily in service especially in the worship.I can't remember the last time I dozed in church.Folks,I did today.*covers face*
I'm Thankful God's love for me is not conditional.
     Well,.I got too much to do to be brought down by unhappy hormones jare.
There ain't no stopping me...
Onward Christian blogger!...#Gratitude Journal calls.

I am thankful for peace,mercies and fruits/results received this outgoing week.God has been Faithful.

I am oh so thankful for answered prayers. I wasn't even sure how I was gonna put this post up today.I had even planned the apology speech that I would deliver after i've gone to the nearest Etisalat friendship center to blast so much that they will all go on a loooooong guilt trip....Well,prayer worked.
i̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶
I mean,Etisalat has always been the network I boast about to friends and the one network that doesn't mess you up skillfully.I won't call names.All of a sudden,I subscribed for a month bis plan and they decided to show me their skills in the crappy service game.I called customer care taya.I tweeted at their online support taya.no show.Next thing I know my dear,service is seized for a whole day.I did countless number of hard resets.For where?
Today in church,I just brought out the sim,prayed and fixed it back.Nothing happened,about the time I decided to start typing my post,network suddenly came on.You shoulda seen the surge of notifications that came in....The original plan to just type and save till tomorrow just flew out the window.God is always a step ahead.
I'm #Grateful

I'm grateful for food.Gosh!I was so hungry and tired this afternoon that by the time an alternative popped up(God bless Adonia),I slept while it was being prepared.I just ate and I feel like I heard my tummy say,"Welcome home!"
Don't bother rolling your eyes.I'm not fazed.

What's more?that sleep?the story isn't complete.You see,because the food was being prepared in MY room by ME and I was hungry and tired,the food BURNT.
Boy,that hasn't happened in awhile.I didn't even bother entertaining sorry feelings,i'm thankful for preservation.I woke up in time to salvage it and prevent my gas from burning down a house that isn't my father's.
Dear God,You are Incredibly GOOD!!!
   I'm also thankful for my Pastors and amazing hosts.God bless you for being a huge blessing.I am grateful for you.God will blow both your minds and that of people around you with immeasurable fruits of righteousness

Stay Thankful!I am convinced God's stirring up by reason of this a spring of joy on my inside unfazed by circumstances and all what not.
Thanksgiving is OUR dialect!
Keep Speaking!It works!

P.s:Don't forget to drop in on my partners-in-gratitude...@www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com.

P.p.s;B.t.w,they had a meet up today and had plenty fun.They did not invite me oh!You people are seeing them o and their virtual love.May we get to the point where we become thankful for physical expressions of love.
Amen!...lool...
*Signing out with the peace sign*

6 comments:

  1. Hey sweetheart,
    Don't worry, we'll all do a get together soon...maybe plan an outing... *hugs*
    Thank God you dinnor burn the house oh... :D
    And I'm grateful to God for a cheerful mood and countenance for you...
    Have a glorious week dearie...

    Ps: I hope this comment goes up... For onr reason or another, Blogger no dey gree post my comments oh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay!!! It posted!
      Ehen, and its Giantsparkle...
      Mmuah!!

      Delete
  2. haaaaa
    mr sule must not read this oooo
    I am grateful u left Ib for a quick hols in lag
    sorry we didn't call u love
    anoda time aii
    heheeh
    E'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..yaaaay!its so great to get your comment.Here's hoping it gets easier from here on.Thank you for your thankful prayer...*hugs*@giant sparkle.
    @E'-Thank God o!Mr Sule the t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ extortionist...Thankful for Lagos...its fast growing up on me.God"s got the times of my life in His hands,I just might do lag.
    Let's see how it goes@next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you blogger had issues
    Too annoying

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...