Friday 9 August 2013

Day 9...Gratitude Journal Challenge

 I'm trying real hard to stifle the laughter threatening to burst from my belly before i'm ready to share my story.
Boy!do I hear the darnedest things..Oya lemme share the story before I burst.The project i'm currently working on requires that I meet and talk to lots of people and so I meet the most interesting people,hear the incredulous and get faced with the unthinkable...In the course of talking to a traffic management officer today,The guy just goes,
"I like your white eyes(I didn't know I had white eyes,mind you),your color not complexion o.You are HANDSOME(b.t.w,I can't count the number of guys who've called me Handsome in 4days.Its now a standing joke amongst my teammates.Thankfully,the dictionary meaning is great.so no worries there!),intelligent and I want to marry you.(By now,I still had my poker face on)... "
Next,he says,"I love you and want to marry you,You know this life is somehow,somebody can die tomorrow.I get house for here.I just wan marry good Christian girl like you drip for house.Am I interior decor biko?After,I had countered his babblings with a straight face and serious wise tone,He asked for my number that he would send me N1k recharge card(like I would be tripped..Choi!..Aye Mi!) When I refused repeatedly.He just vexed,"I no go send you again,I dey beg for your number since,you no gree,If I die today,God go judge you "..At this point my dear,I lost the poker face to doubling laughter...I ignored the fact that I was on the road,I laughed ehn...*sigh*
The things we ladies face sha..smh
    All in all,I had a pretty full day today.How did yours go my resplendent g̶h̶o̶s̶t̶ readers like D.Annabelle?
Interesting and blessed I hope.
I got to cook today after a pretty long while..I mean,its no secret anymore how much I love food...yeah?.My profile actually reads,"Unabashed Foodie"...
Like I always say,Food is the Love of God made edible...plus, its the eating that serves as the motivating factor to cook afterall (for me).

1.i'm thankful today for my amiable,precocious kids who color my world with hugs,love and laughter...You remember my plenty garri as favourite food boy?
Amazing little kids...We took pictures I can't upload and on my way out tonight,the boy ran up to me and sweetly,gently hugged me.The kinda hug that speaks volumes without words.
h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶u̶m̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶a̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶.

I'm equally thankful for my phone today.Its been the tool through which my blogging even happens.I had been mourning the fact that I had no subscription on my modem or a tab in order to blog better and easier(complete with images),then I realized,I oughta even be thankful for this phone...Images or not,i've been committed to this gratitude journal.Thank you God for my phone.

I'm thankful for Wisdom inexplicable.A former 'mate pinged me today to ask a couple of questions regarding life and choices(they aren't separate really).I found my young humble self offering practicable,million cents worth advice.It humbled me.
#Grateful!

I'm oh so grateful for work,responsibility and results.It thrills my take-charge,choleric heart to no end...*huge grin*

My thankful list ain't complete without a big thank you to God for this headache that I just got healed of.I couldn't afford one at this time of my life.The way headaches mess up one's day.Its a bad finish to an amazing day jare.Thank you God....You are Awesome!

P.s;Tonights meal is just so sumptuous.Here's hoping I don't embarrass myself ..lol

Don't forget to be thankful for my partners-in-gratitude @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com.
Fill that journal up folks!

Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...