Tuesday 13 August 2013

Day 13...Gratitude Journal Challenge

 Its Day 13....Whopeeeee!..Half as excited as I am?I'm sure you are.How did your day go?I'm still trying to understand Phcn's once in three days electricity supply pattern.Who still does that in this 21st century biko?...It is well.
I musto stay committed to my #Gratitude Journal whether the devil likes it or not.
    I am so relieved after a full day(in my opinion).I dealt with my dishes and outstanding laundry...uh,did I mention I get such a thrill from watching my clothes hung to dry on the clothesline,complete with matching color scheme of pegs and hangers(when I need to use hangers)?...and no,i'm neither weird nor do I have OCD.I just have a color mixer in my head..lol. By the time I would have put my feet up,I had to fetch no small number of buckets because nepa did not allow Mr Sule pump water for us....
I'm in Conference center trying to charge my lappy as I type this post. All in all,my day was great....
On to the Attitude O'Gratitude folks!

First off,i'm thankful for the bloated parts of my anatomy(belly and face)that's come back to normal.It sure wasn't funny looking like a pregnant woman all because Aunt Flo visited.
Lol...
  I had course to run errands at different banks today(Yes,I am blessed like that!) and at one of 'em,I beheld a sight that caused a reason to feature in my #Thankful list today.While I waited at the characteristically loooong entry queue into Firstbank,two middle-aged women came out of the building and surprisingly struggled to alight the low steps in front.Seconds before I could let loose the incredulous laughter at what I thought was dramatic of women who couldn't be past their early fifties,It struck me how much I needed to be #grateful for the flexible,sprightly muscles that could ascend and descend steps as well as walk effortlessly.
Thank you God!
I also saw a blind man at same bank being led by the hand,much as I take it for granted the ability to see(albeit with the aid of glasses),I thought to be grateful today for the gift of sight.With an independent streak the size of a mountain,I can only imagine how exasperating it would be to be dependent on the sight of another...phewww!
     Thirdly,i'm thankful for the tailor on my street whose generator helps my phone stay alive on days when Phcn decides to play god.
Bless their heart!
     I'm thankful for laughter.I've just been laughing on end today,especially this evenings,my buttons have been pretty easy...I even had to stifle it as I was walking on the road before someone will beat me up thinking i'm laughing at him or her.I guess the laughter started when I read P.Mildred's blog,Just us Girls Naija this afternoon.I blushed,grinned,laughed,blushed,grinned,laughed and laughed....you get the point yeah?
Suffice it to say that there are men and there are MEN.God bless P.k...#Enoughsaid..
     I'm also thankful for long walks.I enjoyed one tonight on my way back home.Its been awhile I took one,helps put things in perspective.My friends always tease me and my affinity for long treks.You don't wanna hear the half of it.Those guys yabbed me no be small....Well,long walks (in my opinion)does have its perks,cool breeze,music and the bliss of silence...in your world,everyother voice shut out...Oh well,that's about it for today.


Don't stop giving thanks!Keep speaking that dialect.It automatically places you on a level of multiplied Grace....

I also appreciate your commitment to my partners blogs.Keep following.God bless you

Nanyt y'all...
Don't forget to determine to enjoy a great day loaded with God's daily benefits tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...