Friday 2 August 2013

Day 2...#Gratitude Journal Challenge

  *breezing in*....Holla blogfam!!!...
How did your day go?half as fabulous as mine?...Well,if you insist,I'll take your word for. it...lol..
Its Day 2 in the Gratitude Journal Challenge.Whoooopeeee!
Shout out to @www.eziaha.com and @www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com
my kindred #Attitude O'Gratitude Journal bloggers.Your thanks will increase abundantly on every side by the overwhelming things God has begun to do for you.
   The Thanksgiving Lifestyle is synonymous with Praising God you know?When you give thanks for mercies received and Grace enjoyed,the picture that comes to mind is this;God starts to tap His feet and roll His head and shoulders.In that body movement,things are beginning to align for your good because He is moved by your grateful heart at the seemingly unnoticeable things He's done for you to do more innumerable things beyond your imagination....So Thank on folks!
It looks good on you!
    My Thankful List.
1.I woke up finally at past 11 today(which means it was intentional..lol).I figure it doesn't hurt to be thankful for my student days when I can lounge in bed without the thought of work especially if one resides in Lagos.
Thus,I am thankful that I can wake up at midday now.*huge grin*

2.Thank you God for electricity...
Just yesterday,I and my neighbour tried wrapping our heads around the fact that some locations in this same city enjoy uninterrupted power supply and why we were being cheated in our opinion...lool.
Well,its my pleasure to announce that God heard our worries and gave us a reason to be hugely Thankful..*dancing*.
I personally think electricity is the Love of God made manifest in a dark world.
Give a man electricity plus internet(and food of course) and the innate ability to provide solutions to world problems will be displayed.
Thank you God again for power supply.It can only get better.

3.I am thankful for my friend who just got a tab today.w̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶G̶o̶d̶'̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶g̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶
Cheers to continual increase and provisions.Enjoy!

4.I am thankful for the BLESSING(neither physical or material by definition).Service on Wednesday was off the hook!I literally moved and leapt spiritually.
Scripture says,"Blessed be God(The complete package of all I need.He is multidimensional to me) who has blessed me with ALL spiritual BLESSINGS in heavenly places"...
As a result of the fact that the spiritual births the physical,I am a bonafide "Jaiye Jaiye and Jorun Jorun"...google the interpretation.
Thank you Holy Spirit for reminding me all this when I wanted to count my blessings today.I am grateful for you.

5.I am thankful for prayer.You know how refreshing it is when you just communicate(mutual o!) with God..Literally hanging out with Him.You come off knowing that nothing is impossible to you besides strengthening an unshakeable confidence in His Unfailing,Unconditional Love and Mindblowing Capacity for you and in you....You get the picture,don't you?
My Fellowship Services came to an end officially on Wednesday save Friday prayer meetings due to the strike and today's Prayer meet was invigorating to say the least.I sure built Capacity.

   Ehen!Lemme quickly share my Thanks-TIMONY.Here goes,
'About the time my journal entry was supposed to go up yesterday night,Etisalat went on dinner break from blogger.it wasn't funny o!.I. could bb,tweet even access web pages&read blogposts but blogger just wasn't publishing my post.
  Just as I would get frantic with worry and start grumbling about my lack of resources for this Blogging thing,that Blessed Spirit of God just poked my big head and said,"Shey you know the essence of this challenge is to cultivate a heart of gratitude&a dialect of thanksgiving?If you are gonna put up POSTS about it,you had better LIVE it for real." it struck me how easy it is to blog about it and forget to speak that dialect consciously when unpleasant situations arise.
  I began to declare my thankfulness for good internet service in my tweets and pm....
Voila!..my network improved and my post came up within minutes"

You see folks?Thanksgiving works&rocks too!...
Don't carry last....Join in!


What are you thankful for today?Say it or Share it...
The comment box isn't part of my blog's interior decor.its for you.

Also follow @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com
For today's #Gratitude posts.

Enjoy a beautiful weekend people!

2 comments:

  1. Kai
    Sleep till 11am???!!!
    Hmmm. I envy you oooo
    Hehhehe
    Yesoooo it keeps getting better
    Whoop
    Still thankful for anchorage quarters
    Hehehe
    E'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o!...enjoying it while I can
    Thank you ooo...
    I am also #Thankful for Blogger...You see?your comment went...lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...