Saturday 24 August 2013

Day 24...Gratitude Journal Challenge with N.M

 Hullo people!How did your weekend go?
Restful?exciting?Fun?....some other category I didn't mention?...Oh well,Its your favorite blogger in the house tonight(self absorption isn't really a sin)and uh,its my pleasure to welcome you in on tonight's #Gratitudejournal show...
     Its amazing how far we've come.As a matter of fact,its Day 24!..can I get a whoooo-hoooo!?...Yes!I'm excited plus #thankful too...and yes,you can always hurry to read the posts you missed from Day 1.You are not disadvantaged at all.Thank God for the internet....Imagine if every post gets deleted after a time limit....Well,we are #thankful,its still gonna be here for your great-grand kids to study,read&enjoy in the mandatory Historical internet Writing courses they would take a hundred years from now....lol...
So,join in on the challenge like the fabulous guests&l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶e̶r̶s̶ readers whose posts and audience we've enjoyed on this show,and be #thankful for something or someone today.Its the best dialect you can speak..Eph 5:4(msg version)...Guess what?It even gets better.It rocks!..
How do I know?Well,testimonies abound!Ask around.
When you are #thankful,you beget reasons that'll culminate in more #Gratitude.
     I had a stay at home weekend(which is no news to you) and there was power..yaaaaaaay God!...I'm #grateful for life,health,food and friends.Some friends came by today,visited with me and I enjoyed a drive inside school with 'em.I even got to see my faculty today in what?...two months!!!...#Mixed feelings.I sure miss school&structures too...lol.
   Guess what?They just restored electricity.I feel like dropping this phone and doing some hot traditional dance in #Gratitude....Blessed be God!...
Just before I about yak your ears off,lemme quickly introduce our guest on tonight's #Gratitudejournal show.He is an intense,passionate,responsible,intelligent,handsome young man whom i̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶m̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶.̶. i'm grateful for.
Hello there N.M!How are you tonight? What have you got for us?

N.M
Five things I am grateful for
Lizzy, thank you for the opportunity you have given me to think through my life. This has really served as an avenue to withdraw from the heap of problems that becloud our sight and focus on how we have come this far.I'm #thankful for the opportunity to be #thankful.

There is indeed every reason to be grateful.
The fact that I am alive today is an awesome wonder. I will never forget February 10, 2010. I was miraculously delivered from the angel of death! How about the breath in my nostrils? I never had to beg anyone to get oxygen for my breath.

My birth is a wonder in itself. There cannot be another Me in this world. I was created in the very image of my maker with a specific purpose that will definitely come to fulfilment.


I am surrounded by the best of friends and family. I have someone to lean on in any situation I find myself even as I give a lending shoulder to those who desire to. My experiences has strengthened my resolve to forge through challenges and adversity. Of a truth, in the multitude of counsellors, there is safety.

Thank God for my job. This year has really been challenging, yet God has remained faithful. I complain sometimes of the unfavourable working environment, but suddenly remember that I have lost count of the number of CVs I have received for consideration for employment. I have been lifted by grace from that category!

Indeed, I really am grateful!

Remarkable!Thank you Mr N.M for sharing.
It sure was a pleasure to have you in the studio tonight.We appreciate your commitment& participation inspite of your tight schedule.

Its 9:32pm on the #Gratitudejournal show,right here on LIZZIE's DEFAULT FM 92.6....Don't touch that dial!


Lol..how did I do for a first time OAP?..Great?
I knew it!I think I was a radio host in my former life...lol...#Just kidding...
Thank you for dropping by tonight....
Please skip over to www.eziaha.com& www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com to enjoy some more #Gratitudejournal entries.

P.s;Decidedly enjoy the rhythm of God's flow in church tomorrow.That automatically means you must go to church...hehehehe.Don't be distracted.
Good night people and as always,Live Resplendently!


Yours Gratitudinally,
Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...