Monday 5 August 2013

Day 5...Gratitude Journal Challenge

 Oversabi dey kill...True talk!
That was how I slept through the hour I was supposed to be at an appointment,with my dishes undone,room unarranged and totally unprepared...smh
With all the emphasis I place on punctuality and integrity,I just fell my hand in one day.I begged plenty o!...I was even asked to provide breakfast for keeping everyone waiting...I escaped sha.
  Through an unending journey(Somebody lied jor.that road had no end),wicked headache and fun+prayer time with my church family,I am thankful for;
1.Good health,the gift of life and journey mercies.I do not take 'em for granted.

2.Timings&Seasons...I realize God has got me,and when I don't seem to understand some phase,I am grateful for the knowledge that He makes all things beautiful in His time.His orchestrations and intentions are always GOOD.

3.I didn't get to it for the better part of the day...trust my body to protest.But when I did eat,it was healthy,sumptuous,a delicacy I don't get my hands on often a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶u̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶e̶n̶t̶.I'm thankful for the blessed woman of God that fed me.

4.I am thankful for Prayer.I can count on its reassurance and revival.

5.Lastly,i'm thankful for harvests,wages and all the good and perfect things God provides and is still providing.

What are you thankful for today?
Talk about it,express it.

Gotta run..typed tiredly.Haven't exerted this much energy in a while.
Don't stop following my partners-in-gratitude @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com
Check out their #Attitude O'Gratitude and #Grateful much posts.

Good night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you...