Thursday 29 August 2013

Day 29...Gratitude Journal Challenge with Adonia

       Holla!...How do you do tonight?I hope you made sure to enjoy the daily benefits God loads us with.Its important o.


Ehen,do tell,did you daydream about me in anticipation of tonight's journal?No?you bera tell the truth.I know you did jor.Better yet,I insist you daydreamed...lool...and i'm #grateful for your enthusiasm and unfailing commitment to reading and commenting each day.so,you see,its a good thing y'all are this excited about the #gratitudejournal 'cos it fuels the passion to not only stay committed to posting #gratitudejournals daily but also keeps me on my toes long enough to produce an habit of #thankfulness.
Keep daydreaming people!..it ain't illegal!
*smiles*
    
Today,i'm thankful for life,laughter and mercies innumerable.I'm also grateful for provisions.Faithful God!That's his nature.


Its with doubling over laughter

 that I present my partner in m̶i̶s̶c̶h̶i̶e̶f̶ good works,clown extraordinaire,long standing friend and neighbour to share her #gratitudejournal.


Laugh #thankfully!


 Guest gratitude Journal entry.
   Hey y'aaaaalllllll!Come on...make some noise for another exciting and scintillating day.Yea i have been informed that i'm a guest blogger so before i get ahead of myself,i crave your indulgence to make welcome the quintessential example of the sassy modern day belle, one of nigeria's finest,a clear statement of God's awesomeness, small madam on point on all counts!emmm...er...jeez am lost, Lizzy what did you say i should do again sef??...aha!I remember, so,what am i grateful for?
   I uh, still have this teeny weeny feeling that i should introduce myself,because there's so much humility coursing through me,i'll simply put a name to the faceless beauty as Adonia Umeh(yes you read right,my name,ADONIA not ADONAI is spectacularly unique like that).
  Straight on to d biz of the day abi night.Please permit me to chip in this fact, ingratitude is a sign that a man has temporary amnesia, 'cos if u reminisce over all the things that has happened to you, you'll agree totally with me that there's so much to be grateful for per time.
Let me share mine for today with you guys;

1. After a 7 month old long drawn -out tussle with rats in my room,finally i have been sleeping in peace and total oblivion of their presence in the past one week.....come on praise the lord!...#serious face#

2. I must say i am grateful to Oluwa that my supervisor did not give me the double barrelled slap she promised and finally signed one dirty paper/form for me after posting me for about 2 weeks.

3. I'm grateful for one woman i know whose equal I haven't seen just yet,Amazing is a word that doesn't do her justice at all..She's no other than my grandmother who turned 70 last month.she's so healthy that she's demanding for a new car...preferably a jeep...lol

4.It is with great honour that i present to you all....wait for it!...ready?...I present to you, the proud winner of 5 cinema tickets for tomorrow's movie...*strutting like a peacock*...(and i aint giving any of you)...lol....now d juicy tidbit...i want to inform you guys that i'll be giving Lizzy her first cinema experience tommorow...can u guys beat dat??!
Thumbs up to me for being so humble
lol...emm, did i mention it took us 3 weeks of calling,tweeting,googling, beefing radio presenters, to get those tickets.

Basically we are champions, take it or leave it.

5.I'm so grateful God didn't change his mind and stayed committed to creating this masterpiece....ADONIA...its been a breathtaking ride all the way.
On a final note, whatever it is you think is a justified and logical reason why you should be all gloomy,sad or ungrateful, don't forget; IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.

Respect peeps!....*bowing out* as i hurry to eat my sumptuous dinner of groundnut n garri...hehehehe....lol..

 Lizzie

*still laughing*....was that hilarious or what?.I can't even begin to tell you guys unlimited stories of that girl's sense of humour&the trouble she gets us both into..yes she!i'm the innocent one...and like I always add,
my blog,my opinion...hehehehe...

Thank you for reading and choosing to live gratefully!
God bless you real good!
Do stop over @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com...
These blog addys belong to two grateful, amazing,outstanding women.You should check out their #gratitudejournal entries.

Cheers!
Resplendent Lizzie


2 comments:

  1. Walahi... Donia's own is like the MOST exciting I have read here.
    I love her playful yet sensible writing jare.
    RATS!!! I can relate abeg. Thank God for you PERMANENTLY on that matter abeg.
    looool
    laughed so much reading this. well done dear.
    E'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o!..Hilarious girl...

    God sure does look out for us..He sent those creatures on a forced,permanent exile...The earth and its fulness does belong to Him afterall...*dancing*

    Good to know you enjoyed reading this.
    Thanks for dropping a comment...
    Mega'preciated!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...