Saturday 3 August 2013

Day 3...#Gratitude Journal Challenge

"God inhabits the Thanksgiving of His people"...I paraphrased Ps 22:3
  Hello everyone!I am sure you've begun to fill the pages of your journal with your #Gratitide list...Yes?...Please get to it if you haven't already.Be rest assured it is the will of God for His children to express and live the #attitude O'Gratitude....Afterall Scripture says in,
1 Thess 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you".
Now that you know...
Don't wait,Pick a pen,sheet of paper and express your Gratitude.
  Er..my day started out pretty cool..#Enough lounging...lol.I finally dragged my behind to get my hair done and spent the whole day there..pheeew!
I have never been a good sport about hairdos.Always wondered I had to constantly make plans for my hair.o̶y̶i̶b̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶p̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶...Infact,i looooooved my 100l days when all I did was washing&setting week in,week out..lol...Good times I tell you!
  Oh well,let's get to the business of the evening already.What am I thankful for?

1.I'm thankful for this #Gratitude Challenge.It sure keeps me on my toes....constantly looking out for things to be thankful for.Like I said at the beginning,i'm coming out of this better and wholesome especially as regards my walk with God.Half the time,i catch me asking me,"Lizzie, what mercies did you enjoy today?Don't forget to blog about it o!".Its indeed a positively engaging project I committed myself to.

2.I am thankful for the refreshing bottle of malt I got to enjoy today while waiting for the hair stylist.I really don't do drinks as such and malt happens to be one drink that has successfully gotten me to like it almost anyday or time.

3.I am thankful for good food too.I am enjoying free time enough to cook rich meals.Thank God for nutrition and vitality.

4.I am also thankful the hairdo turned out great.I've been known to loose hairdos hours after making it...lol
And no,no pictures for you..

5.I am thankful for answered prayers.I told God I needed power supply as I wasn't about to go look for some shop to charge my phone with generator...bb batteries sha.
Barely thirty minutes later,electricity was restored!Yaaaaaa!!!
Although they turned off and restored it severally,as I type,there's light!(naija parlance).
Thank you God for electricity again...Don't be surprised if my daily entry has electricity at the top of my thankful list.E reach to my people!


P.s;I got myself involved in a Jack Bauer-ish ops with a friend last night.I had to cover for him with his relatives...Let's just say i'm #Thankful I didn't get caught in the thrilling and exciting adventure...My Story was leaking with plenty holes ehn.Thank God o!...lol

That wraps it up for today folks.

Remain Thankful...Reasons abound!
Good night...

Uh...wait up!don't forget to Komole in Thanksgiving tomorrow.
Find your way to the fellowship of the brethren somewhere and show Gratitude to God for this concluding week.

1 comment:

  1. ewww I hate malt. just like I hate blogger
    and yes please keep thanking for Nepa. it gets better as you thank Him jare
    good good good going jare
    E'

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...