Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day 21...Gratitude Journal Challenge with Fabulous,Resplendent Lizzie..lol

 Hi there!..Okay so I got hit by the plans falling through arrow tonight.I pride myself on being organized and put together.You should see my guest blog challenge roster.Sometimes though,God just smiles and teaches me to "Keep calm" through funny outcomes.
     I'm learning to make the best out of situations(albeit unplanned).How did your day go?...Amazing?..I know!God s just awesome like that jare..always loading our days with His DAILY BENEFITS!Blessed be God!!!
So,i'm here I am @9:29pm getting my act together to stay committed to this and be the primary thank-er tonight.(awesome privilege I tell you.lol)

Let's thank!..Shall we?

First i'm #grateful for the visit I had with my childhood friend over the weekend up until today.It was fun reminiscing and catching up on old times.Bless your heart Ify.Life can only get better and glorious for you.Keep calm baby!God's got you(heheheh,I had to use that line,been hanging in my head since..)

I'm thankful for electricity.Its an undisputed fact that God is always looking out for me.
*smiles*

I'm thankful for the freedom to goof around and be drama queens outside the home w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶.Lol..
My partner in crime(don't ask who)and I had fun terrorizing people just to get change and buy our excuse for lunch this afternoon..
P.s;Why is there never change biko?Who are the people hoarding this change?Don't they realize its illegal to?People should be picked up for this..hehehhe..I kid.
I realize this times won't always be there.We would get caught up with responsibilities and their attendant serious nature plus the big stage out there...I'm thankful for goofy times.You should too.

Boy!am I grateful for the demise of certain purposely-infuriating and destructive creatures(This is the part where you stifle your laughter Eziaha)that have terrorized us days on end?Thank God for traps,sticks and slippers.
#Enough said.

I'm above and beyond grateful for sleep and provisions today.This week started on a pretty bland note,..empty cupboards and purses...This is Thursday smiling and saying hi at me and i've been miraculously sustained.He does keep his own!
Dear God,You are Incredible!
God is Faithful!...I don't have to add 'even when it doesn't look like it'..Hehehehe,I just did.*shrugs*...someone needed that..lol.

I'm eternally GRATEFUL to this God!...Words'll never be enough...Are you?

Thank you,thank you and thank you again for staying committed to this challenge by dropping by consistently.I see y'all...lol.
I mega'preciate all those who comment and share my links...Your lives can only get more exciting and resplendent!
Mega'thanks to my guest bloggers.God bless you.Ajibola,Annabel,Constant and my first anon-pen name guest blogger.

P.s;I reblogged an old post from my wordpress account.Its the post before this.Do oblige me and check it out.
Don't forget to check my partners-in-gratitude @www.eziaha.com and www.giantsparkle.wordpress.com.

P.p.s;This post deleted twice before publishing..phew!Am I grateful its finally going up..Thank God!

Blessings people!
Nanyt!

2 comments:

  1. Choi!...Eziaha,show some Christian charity and preserve my rep jor...
    Why did you say it out loud?...
    Lol...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...